What am I up to?
- working on finishing up some arrangement for a new book/cd/video project that teaches a few of my favorite world drumming arrangements. It’s for elementary-age students and features music from the Caribbean, Brazil, and west Africa.
- spending more time at home before the business of Summer kicks in.
- working on a book about my years in the Yanni band. I have lots of photos and now I need to figure out what to say! Any thoughts?
- looking forward to another trip to China this July. I’ll be teaching a couple workshops to music teaches and music therapists.
- getting ready for the Summer Solstice Flute school in Park City Utah. Check out their site at http://summerflutefest.com
- producing more EVOLVE shows! I love talking about mindfulness and have another podcast dedicated specifically to it. You can hear those at http://kalanidas.com.
- spending more time with my family. As you may know, I recently got married and have two wonderful step-sons. They’re into Wushu martial arts and except students (Whew!)
- getting out more often on my recently purchased 2007 Harley Street Glide! I love riding and the weather is getting better every day!