Kalani offers production services for a variety of projects, including:
- books (print and eBook)
- audio programs (CD and web)
- video programs (DVD and web)
Kalani works with you to take your idea and turn it into a finished product. With years of experience as talent, writer, editor, and producer, Kalani will help you get your project completed, looking professional, and readying for the marketplace – all within a reasonable budget.
Services range in scope from all inclusive projects to item-specific. Some examples include:
- consultations for idea development. What could your idea generate?
- production planning, coordination across web, print, video, and social media.
- script writing, production planning and development
- media recording (audio, video, and stills)
- copy editing and continuity review
- media editing (audio, video, stills, timeline layout)
- mastering (audio, video, synchronization)
- post-production (color-correction, timeline layout, media integration)
- DVD and CD authoring
- duplication services
Many of these tasks can be handled in-house as well as by third party resources. Kalani will coordinate every step of the production flow.
Your goal could be to:
- have someone look over your book and provide feedback.
- discuss your program and find ways to make it market-ready.
- create a production plan for your project.
- oversee and direct the creation of your book, audio, or video product.
- help you find the right publisher and take your product to market.
Contact Kalani for a free consultation. Moving forward is easier than you might think.
Call 818-832-2028 or email Kalani