Book a session with Kalani.
Sessions can be used for lessons, consultation, evaluations, discussions and more. Topics can include just about anything from music education, to drumming, music therapy, mindfulness, performing, touring, recording, leadership, etc. It’s up to you!
Some of the ways people use sessions include:
- Music Education: Learn about instruments, rhythms, songs, music and more. Elementary through Professional
- Music Therapy: Discuss and learn about clinical music therapy, experiences, techniques, strategies, improvisation, session plans, etc.
- Mindfulness: Discuss and learn about mindfulness and spirituality practices for work, family, friends and more.
- Choose any subject you wish.
- Focus on just what you need.
- Get immediate feedback.
- Customize your experience.
- Access sessions from anywhere.
- Easy and economical.
- Special Interest Groups
- Fans and Clubs
Groups and Institutions:
|One Group Session|
How to Schedule a Session
- Contact Kalani to schedule* your session.
- Pay for your session(s).
- Enjoy your SKYPE Session!
*Agree on one primary and two alternative session days/times. If for any reason, Kalani is unable to meet at the agreed upon times and both parties are unable to re-schedule, a full refund will be grated. Clients agree to provide at least three days notice (email and phone message) in order to cancel and/or reschedule a session.