Book a live session with Kalani.
Sessions can be used for lessons, consultation, evaluations, discussions and more. Topics range from music education, to drumming, music therapy, mindfulness, performing, touring, recording, leadership, etc. It’s up to you!
People use Sessions for:
- Music Education/Lessons: Learn about instruments, rhythms, songs, music and more. Elementary through Professional
- Music Therapy or Therapeutic Music: Discuss and learn about clinical music therapy, experiences, techniques, strategies, improvisation, session plans, etc.
- Consulting: Discuss your own products and services with an industry professional. Kalani provides advice and feedback on products and services.
- Focus on just what you need.
- Get immediate feedback.
- Customize your experience.
- Access sessions from anywhere.
- Special Interest Groups
- Fans and Clubs
Groups and Institutions:
|One Group Session|
How to Schedule a Session
- Contact Kalani to schedule* your session.
- Pay for your session(s).
- Enjoy your video Session!
*Agree on one primary and two alternative session days/times. If for any reason, Kalani is unable to meet at the agreed upon times and both parties are unable to re-schedule, a full refund will be grated. Clients agree to provide at least three days notice (email and phone message) in order to cancel and/or reschedule a session. Use Zoom, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp or Google services.