Kalani shares three powerful ways you can help any group of people feel more conformable, more confident, and more authentic in any creative process. Some of ways we can facilitate success include:
- Creating a safe and supportive environmentÂ
- Selecting instruments and music that ensures congruency and success.
- Using techniques and strategies that allow participants to be themselves and feel authentic.
Other things you can try include:
- Asking participants what they need. (Finding out how to serve)
- Asking for help reaching certain goals or objectives. (Empower them!)
- Following the path of creativity, even when it’s not on your map!
- Supporting the creative contributions, suggestions, and actions of your participants.
When you’re done listening, make sure you:
- Join Kalani on Face Book (Kalani Music)
- Suscribe to Kalani’s YouTube Channel (Kalani Music)
- Subscribe to the DCM Newsletter. (playsinglaugh.com)
Special note: Portions of this podcast include music by Layne Redmond. Please visit layneredmond.com and support her memory by supporting her life work – and keeping her in your hearts and music. website